[development] No last access?

Carl Mc Dade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 13:40:29 UTC 2007

Well, I spent sunday evening being sick and looking over last access functionality historically as per Bérs advice. I looked back to version 4.4 to 4.7.4. a found surprisingly that Drupal has never really had a last access functionality. It has had calculation code to gather such information but nothing definative. Strangely enough there has not been too much call for this information so no one has noticed.

The reason  that I was  getting a  last access previously is because the re was another (ws_auth) module  loading the database. This module was only on my 4.7.4 test site not on later versions. So what I did was create a last access routine based on hook_user to satisfy my needs. I will post a feature request on this as there may be a greater need in the future for this to be a part of the API.

 Carl Mc Dade
Web Developer