[development] No last access?

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Mon Feb 12 14:32:12 UTC 2007

Carl Mc Dade wrote:
> Well, I spent sunday evening being sick and looking over last access
> functionality historically as per Bérs advice. I looked back to version
> 4.4 to 4.7.4. a found surprisingly that Drupal has never really had a
> last access functionality. It has had calculation code to gather such
> information but nothing definative. Strangely enough there has not been
> too much call for this information so no one has noticed.

This is all nonsense. The user admin page shows you last access for each
user. And that number is accurate, so we must be collecting that info
somewhere. Furthermore, access is easily available for all modules in the
standard $user object.

Fire up your debugger and you will see the writing of this infomation in
sess_write().