[development] No last access?

Carl Mc Dade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 15:43:29 UTC 2007

No luck with that. Time code shown in database = 1171293946 timecode called by using the following

global $user;
$account = user_load(array((is_numeric($user->uid) ? 'uid' : 'name') => $user->uid, 'status' => 1));
print $account-access;

 1171294179

You see the trick here is that to see the printed time you have to login. Since  there is no  last login  stored the $object->access pulls thle only thing available.

What I have done in my module is store the time in another field so I have lastaccess and newaccess. Newacess is being constanly updated by the user object. But lastaccess only accepts a value from newaccess. When newaccess is updated the old value goes to lastaccess which is what I want to be able to use.

I could not find anything in the present core that does this.

 Carl Mc Dade
Web Developer