[development] No last access?

Carl Mc Dade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 18:09:04 UTC 2007

Well, yes and no. Yes I need the "12 days since" but no I don't want to present it to the user but actually make the unix timestamp available to the module so that actions can be performed base on that timestamp.

AjK <drupal at f2s.com> wrote: I think what Carl want's is a block that says:

  "Hi foo, it's been 12days since you last visited us".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

--Andy

Openflows Community Technology Lab, Inc.
New York | Toronto | Montreal | Vienna
http://openflows.com
People are intelligent. Machines are tools.

 Carl Mc Dade
Web Developer