[development] No last access?

AjK drupal at f2s.com
Mon Feb 12 18:15:29 UTC 2007

Carl,

Erm, well yes. What I was getting at was you want the information available
that would allow for a block like that to be created, not specifically that
text.

At least the problem is now crystal clear. The answer, however, appears to
be opaque.

regards,
--Andy

Carl wrote:
Well, yes and no. Yes I need the "12 days since" but no I don't want to
present it to the user but actually make the unix timestamp available to the
module so that actions can be performed base on that timestamp.

AjK <drupal at f2s.com> wrote:
I think what Carl want's is a block that says:

"Hi foo, it's been 12days since you last visited us".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

--Andy