[development] No last access?

Carl Mc Dade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 19:32:28 UTC 2007

Earnie,

It was answered a bit further up on the tree. Login past and login present will do just fine.

As I said I have a solution. But if anyone knows of a built in solution or a better approach it is appreciated.

Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote: Quoting AjK :

> Carl,
>
> Erm, well yes. What I was getting at was you want the information available
> that would allow for a block like that to be created, not specifically that
> text.
>
> At least the problem is now crystal clear. The answer, however, appears to
> be opaque.

Not to me based on Eric's post.  Does Carl need the distance between
login past and login present or between access past and access present
or between login present and access present?

Earnie

 Carl Mc Dade
Web Developer