[development] No last access?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 12 22:42:46 UTC 2007

Quoting Carl Mc Dade <carl_mcdade at yahoo.com>:

> Earnie,
>
> It was answered a bit further up on the tree. Login past and login
> present will do just fine.
>
> As I said I have a solution. But if anyone knows of a built in
> solution or a better approach it is appreciated.

I don't know of a builtin solution.  The previous login timestamp is
updated as you've noted and no column holds the previous value.  I can
see an advantage for perhaps adding a column that contains this but
you're needing it for possible actions to take based on the difference.
  What happens if action doesn't complete before session ends or what
happens if the same user logins to two different sessions?  This sounds
like you need some specialized modules to deal with the scenarios you
present.

Earnie