[development] How do you fix this, in theme.inc or the module?

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:47:44 UTC 2007

Unless I'm confused about this, the support mailing list is for discussion
pertaining to developing *with* Drupal (what you are doing with your
module), while the development mailing list is for discussion pertaining to
the development of Drupal itself (ie. core).

So with that in mind, while you are developing a 5.1 module, it is a type of
development for which questions are better suited in support.

William