[development] Summer of Code: Call for mentors/help

'Doug Green' douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Thu Feb 22 16:20:46 UTC 2007

Karoly Negyesi responds:
>> "Security  audit all of core"
> For the records: someone DID submit that as a proposal.

But if the proposal was to "improve coder security review", this would be
do-able by a student and would be a BIG benefit to the community.

I'd add to the proposal to "write coder performance review" -
http://drupal.org/node/121388.

Neither of these are huge projects.  I've laid the framework with coder.
Each review would personally take me a couple days (a week tops), and (I
would think) by a supervised student less than the allotted three months.

Doug Green
904-583-3342
www.civicactions.com

Changing the world one node at a time!

For the records: someone DID submit that as a proposal.