[development] Converting stories to pages

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Jan 2 02:11:06 UTC 2007

I have mostly pages and a few stories. There is no obvious reasons why the
ones that are stories are stories so I would like to convert them to pages.
Obviously I can do this by pasting the story stuff into a new page. But then
all the links will still go to the old story and I would have to find all
the links and fix them. I have not seen any way of finding all the links to
a particular node.

What woud happen if I just went into PHPMyAdmin and changed the type field
from story to page? Would this break anything?