[development] About CSS3

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Jan 4 10:37:56 UTC 2007

Op donderdag 4 januari 2007 03:30, schreef Steven Wittens:
> Objections? :P
None. A big +1 for this initiative!

One thing to keep in mind though.
Example: drop shadow works in Konqueror and safari. Quite often did I come
across (plone) sites that have text-shadow, but were apparently hacked by a
clueless designer with only firefox or IE at disposal: the text is unreadable
in konq.

The "advanced" elements are invisible  for many "designers" hence these
designers are not even aware of them: resulting in awful, or unreadable sites
for those with browsers that do support them.

I don't know how to deal with this, though, maybe just filing bugs against
themes with those problems would do?

Bèr

--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl