[development] Tangent from Slow query log

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:05:09 UTC 2007

Has it been 6 months yet?  I think not, but I'm going to say this anyway.

While I don't mean to excuse any truly obnoxious behavior, please be
aware that there are a wide variety of personalities, from a wide
variety of cultures, speaking a wide variety of languages before
English on this list.

What that means is, something that might be considered confrontational
or insulting in one culture might be the norm -- considered perfectly
civil -- in another.