[development] No module-defined node types?

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 20:59:20 UTC 2007

I totally follow you.
The "new" way really is the only sane way - and the way things have been
for quite some time (thank god for Drupal sanity).
But I thought you were talking about a NEW "new" way - that was
inherently tied to CCK in some way.

Thanks for the long version - preaching to the choir in my case - but
certainly of use to anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of doing things
the "new" way.

andre