[development] QA: Consensus on comment formatting
drupal-devel at webchick.net
Sun Jan 7 05:27:02 UTC 2007
> So! Anyone have a problem with these rules:
Gah! I copy/pasted the wrong chunk. :P
* Comments are full sentences ending in periods, and are on their own
line unless they are documenting lists.
* There is no blank line between %param and %return sections in
* Function documentation begins with a single sentence in the form
"Do such and such." rather than "Does such and such.", and has a
blank line before any further comments.
* @file documentation begins with a sentence in present tense, and
has a blank line before any further comments.
* Eliminate inappropriate uses of all caps, e.g, NOTE.
* Spelling, grammar, punctuation corrections.
More information about the development