[development] QA: Consensus on comment formatting

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 06:54:18 UTC 2007

IF its a comment that slows down a patch being accepted then I vote -1
IF comment rules reduces the number of comments in code (because its
easier not to comment than to follow the rules) I vote -1

andre

p.s. and since when are all caps e.g. NOTE inappropriate?
"NOTE" says to me "Hey I'm a note! - you should really really read me
because I'm really really important - and you might have lots and lots
of problems if you don't read me"