[development] Core: DRUPAL-5 branched

James Gilliland neclimdul at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:52:30 UTC 2007

I got a couple cents on this.  E-Commerce has its own API setup for
the time being.  When we updated to the latest API module a while back
we got these tabs.  My first though was WTH is going on?  But after
about a minute of use I found it to be very intuitive and actually
easier to navigate.  It also made comparing the difference between
functions in different version a snap which I didn't realize would be
a feature I might need until it was there.

So personally, I think its a great change based on my experience with
it.  I also  think it will lead to better uses of api.drupal.org.

James