[development] adoption for 'abandoned' modules?

AjK drupal at f2s.com
Fri Jan 19 16:48:37 UTC 2007

> 1) Asking at the time a  person is first applying for cvs access
> is way too early. What if they are just getting ready to submit a
> module that actually never even goes anywhere? We don't need a
> co-maintainer for that. We need co-maintainers much later in the
> process -- after a module has been out and become adopted and
> established and important enough that it needs some looking after.

Sorry, that's a mis-understanding. I want the time as a CVS admin so I can
sort the incoming, queued and pending tables by date. Currently they are a
jumble for us CVS admins and we can't sort the table by date because there
is no date. Storing the date/time of application has nothing to do with the
thread. None of you people actually see that.

I only mentioned it to demo that I will be working on the code soon so now
is a good time to get feature requests in.

--Andy