[development] adoption for 'abandoned' modules?

Sam Tresler sam at treslervania.com
Fri Jan 19 20:49:22 UTC 2007

+1 on the adoption page.  I'm in the process of learning to be a better
drupal dev.  I'm active in the drupal-dojo, been reading the dev list
for over a year now, and am active on IRC.

That said, I haven't the faintest idea on where to start, and being able
to 'adopt' something simple would be a great way to wet my feet before
diving in and trying to maintain a module I started from scratch.

+1 on co-maintainers for the same reason.  The more 'paths to
enlightenment' that can be offered to new devs, the less workload you
all will have 6 months - 1 year from now (well, maybe ;)