[development] adoption for 'abandoned' modules?

Darren Oh darrenoh at sidepotsinternational.com
Sun Jan 21 02:58:37 UTC 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 10:31 PM, Steven Peck wrote:

> Um, and those that out of frustration with people using the contact
> forum to mail them directly for support instead of using the issue
> queue?  Do we disable their contrib. modules?

Of course not. We put the project up for adoption so someone who is
willing to be contacted can become the maintainer. The original
developer retains full access to the project. The new maintainer
should have access to the contact forms of all the developers for the
project in order to contact them when necessary.