[development] Is DRUPAL-5 branch necessary for module?

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:13:00 UTC 2007

I hate to sound elitist, but maybe one of the problems is the ease
with which hundreds(?) of people have obtained CVS accounts?   If you
either (1) don't know what you are doing with CVS, or (2) are not
willing to learn how to use it without bugging Derek, then maybe you
shouldn't have a CVS  account?

Derek has busted his butt to make our development infrastructure much
better, and having been around that block a few times in my relatively
long career, I really appreciate it.  Unfortunately, it also means his
head is standing out above the crowd which makes him a frequent target
for questions.  I know I'd want to ask him if I had a question,
although I try real hard to refrain from doing that.  :-)