[development] The new menu system -- where we are, what works and what's not

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Jan 25 00:30:30 UTC 2007

> Yust wanted to say a public "Thank you", for this very clear and wellwritten
> piece of documentation! clearly you did not only spend a lot of time and
> effor on the code, you spent a lot of time on explaining that code to others
> too. Way to go!

Thanks. I did not want another form API situation and I will do everything to avoid it. Hence the phases, for example. Those who have followed the issue saw that the documentation went up days before the patch.

Later, the hardest part, the map callback / arguments documentation was fixed by Steven and by webchick as well.

Regards

NK