[development] head is broken (Re: hook_menu split is inevitable

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Thu Jan 25 16:08:06 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 01:40, Dries Buytaert wrote:
>  @all: this mean that the trunk of CVS (formerly
> known as 'HEAD') will be somewhat broken for a while.

How broken is it supposed to be?

I wanted to go in and squash a couple of E_ALL notices... but I get 404
wherever I go. Can't do anything.

I tried to make a clean install of head, but I can't:

"Your MySQL Server is too old. Drupal requires at least MySQL 4.1.0.
(Currently using MySQL database 4.0.26)"

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.