[development] head is broken (Re: hook_menu split is inevitable

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Thu Jan 25 16:22:25 UTC 2007

Augustin (Beginner) wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 January 2007 01:40, Dries Buytaert wrote:
>>  @all: this mean that the trunk of CVS (formerly
>> known as 'HEAD') will be somewhat broken for a while.
>
> How broken is it supposed to be?
>
> I wanted to go in and squash a couple of E_ALL notices... but I get 404
> wherever I go. Can't do anything.

great. no more notices then :)

you need to rebuild your menu. add a call to menu_rebuild() in index.php
just for one page view and then remove. there are probably other ways.

> I tried to make a clean install of head, but I can't:
>
> "Your MySQL Server is too old. Drupal requires at least MySQL 4.1.0.
> (Currently using MySQL database 4.0.26)"

seems pretty clear to me ... the minimum mysql has changed. you can upgrade
or never use future versions of drupal. your choice.