[development] breadcrumbs

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Sun Jan 28 07:18:44 UTC 2007

Not to forget breadcrumbs based on (book) outlining.

Core can obviously generate each of these default paths, the problem seems
to lie mostly with a way for the webmaster, or maybe the content creator
(permission?), to specify which of these defaults to choose. Maybe some
AJAXy breadcrumb selector could be used on the node edit form ?
- display a list of such default breadcrumbs (path, book, taxonomy, menu...)
- allow simple validation of either, just like in autocomplete fields
- allow drag and drop of bits and pieces