[development] breadcrumbs

_craig drupal-list at 2craig.com
Sun Jan 28 19:10:45 UTC 2007

[Karoly Negyesi]  *) Based on tags. Vocabulary name >> Hierarchy of tags
provided it's a single hiearchy. Here, if you want you can provide multiple
very easily, even ordering is not a problem, vocabularies have weights
already.

I believe having a taxonomy based breadcrumb trail is extremely useful
(which is why I created the module taxonomy_breadcrumb
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_breadcrumb ).  I would fully support
having this type of functionality as an option in core.

Craig