[development] All your notices belong to me

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jan 29 03:15:25 UTC 2007

I was going to sleep myself, but could not let this go by ...

Because of:
[x] Too much personal attacks and cheapshots
[x] Focus too much on individuals and not what we
    collectively as a community can achieve

The community and Drupal has took a step back ...

As a result,
[x] The community as a whole suffers
[x] The reputation of the community as arrogant and hard to deal with, in
enforced
[x] We discourage newcomers from becoming active participants

So,
[x] If you are joking, make it a bit more explicit so others would get it

Otherwise
[x] Shut the BLEEP up if you don't have something constructive to say.
[x] Think of more constructive ways to participate

Or,
[x] Be a bit more thick skinned, and let this pass, and continue
participating

End of transmission ...