[development] book patch impact (was: taking a break)

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:12:48 UTC 2007

Dear Gabor,

I think there is considerable confusion about what the book patch *does* do.

I encourage everyone who is unsure at this point to look at the
summary a wrote last night and note that many people who are on the
documentation team (as I am) have supported the changes.

http://drupal.org/node/146425#comment-267769

If I wasn't convinced that these changes would substantially enhance
our ability to manage the d.o handbooks, I would not have bothered to
write the code.  If you catch me on IRC today I'd be happy to discuss
with you or anyone what's actually in the code.

-Peter