[development] RTBC - how does it work?

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Sun Jul 1 23:25:02 UTC 2007

I searched the docs and couldn't find the protocol for this.  How does a
patch get to be RTBC?  Is this a peer review thing or is it limited to a
handful of people.   The only thread I found was this one, which is clearly
a work-in-progress, and one that we've moved past:
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2005-August/007431.html.

I am disappointed that my search enhancements and password security hashing
patches feel through.  I'm wondering if I just don't understand the rules.

Doug Green

904-583-3342

www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...

Providing open source software political solutions