[development] RTBC - how does it work?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Jul 1 23:37:51 UTC 2007

On 7/1/07, Doug Green <douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com> wrote:

>  I searched the docs and couldn't find the protocol for this.  How does a
> patch get to be RTBC?  Is this a peer review thing or is it limited to a
> handful of people.   The only thread I found was this one, which is clearly
> a work-in-progress, and one that we've moved past:
> http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2005-August/007431.html.

Peer review by those who test it and find it works.

Definitely not limited to a chosen few.

The only (unwritten) protocol is that one should not RTBC his own patch,
unless someone else voices their support.

I am disappointed that my search enhancements and password security hashing

--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com