[development] taking a break

Thomas Barregren thomas at webbredaktoren.se
Mon Jul 2 08:52:48 UTC 2007

Ashraf Amayreh skrev:
> I really won't make it long, but with another person to give final
> decisions the RTBC queues would deplete faster, the workload on Dries
> would lessen, the patches going in to core would almost double, and
> everything will be swell for everyone.

To travesty Rob Landley at the Linux Kernel Mailing List: "A modest
proposal -- We need a patch drupaller". This discussion reminds med
about a very similar discussion in the Linux kernel community for more
than five years ago. Maybe there is something to learn from that
discussion and its outcome. See http://lkml.org/lkml/2002/1/28/83.

Best regards,
Thomas