[development] Documenting RTBC - Re: RTBC - how does it work?

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Mon Jul 2 11:57:09 UTC 2007

On Monday 02 July 2007 07:25, Doug Green wrote:
> I searched the docs and couldn't find the protocol for this.  How does a
> patch get to be RTBC?

There is an issue in the "webmaster" queue for that:
http://drupal.org/node/19414 "Improve docs on how to use the issue queue".

I have just created a stub to document the status levels:
http://drupal.org/node/156119 Status levels of Issues (from active to RTBC)

Which complements the previously created page:
http://drupal.org/node/45111 Priority levels of Issues (Bugs and Features)

Apparently documenting all of this is the 'mood du jour'.

Maybe more experienced developers can complete and modify the documentation
stubs.

Blessings,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.