[development] Perm for setting RTBC - Re: RTBC - how does it work?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Jul 3 04:34:53 UTC 2007

On Jul 2, 2007, at 11:55 PM, Neil Drumm wrote:

> I could probably come up with a
> laundry list of small improvements to project module, but that won't
> help dww or other project module people. A lot of it is probably in
> the project.module issue queue.

I usually hate it when people blindly post their "project* should do
foo" requests to this list without looking at the issue queue first,
so I really appreciate Neil's respect for my time demonstrated with
this message.  Normally, I'd never do this... however, given my
desire to concretely see things improve, I'm hereby soliciting Neil
for his list. ;)  I'll either reply here or setup a wiki on g.d.o
with each suggestion, links to existing issues where they already
exist, and my commentary on how hard I think any of it would be.  Of
course, help generating/testing patches would be most welcome (which
would be the point of the reply -- let me help you to help project*),
but I even promise to personally knock off a few of the issues myself...

Again, the tools can't solve everything, but they are tools after
all, and they can help.

So, let's hear it, Neil. ;)

Thanks,
-Derek (dww)