[development] Perm for setting RTBC - Re: RTBC - how does it work?

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Tue Jul 3 09:06:16 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Johan Forngren <johan at forngren.com> wrote:
> "For every patch thou submit, thou shall review another another one"

I am fine with someone not reviewing patches if they suck at it;
although there really isn't such a thing as a bad review. They should
do something they are good at.

I think the general plan should be to enable people to do what they
want, especially when it most benefits the project, while avoiding
setting up restrictions, rules, codes, or other barriers. Guidelines
are okay, we do need some direction, but not a lot. Reading pages of
guidelines is not fun.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com