[development] developers code - Re:

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Thu Jul 5 06:55:39 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007 16:29, Johan Forngren wrote:
> On 7/3/07, Neil Drumm <drumm at delocalizedham.com> wrote:
> > The real winner would be a community change to increase the value of a
> > review. Writing a patch solves your problem. Reviewing help solves
> > someone else's problem. That is why I think there are more patches
> > than reviews.
>
> I've been thinking of this for some time. Why don't we introduce a
> developers code?
>
> "For every patch thou submit, thou shall review another another one"
>
> Thoughts?

Personally I am open minded about constructive proposals, and I would welcome
a *voluntary* developers' code.

I think this idea has some merit. It could be another social solution to our
social problems :)

And since it would be voluntary, those who don't like it can just ignore it!
So, why not?

yours,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.