[development] LM_PayPal Replaced Without Warning!!

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:48:45 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:
> Lee McLoughlin schrieb:
...snip...

> > I'm a pretty surprised by all this. No-one had the courtesy to contact me to
> > let me know my module was being dropped. I was given no warning of any kind.
>
> The module got automatically delisted as it has no releases for any
> stable Drupal release.

...snip...

Since Lee seems to have missed the last changes in CVS and project
release management, the above means that HEAD is no longer considered
OK for releases and that he should *branch* the module to DRUPAL-5,
DRUPAL-4-7, and/or whatever works. There can't be a release without
knowing where it works. See:

http://drupal.org/handbook/cvs/quickstart

In this way, development versions such as 5.x-1.x-dev will be
automatically published. Furthermore, even more specific "official
releases" can be produced by using more specific tags within a branch.