[development] LM_PayPal Replaced Without Warning!!

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jul 3 14:13:00 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Lee McLoughlin <lee at lmmrtech.com> wrote:

>  I was never contacted about this new module. My first knowledge was when
> my users emailed me.

Which points to the fact that the module is not actively maintained.

> I contacted one of the authors of the Simple PayPal Framework, Khalid
> Baheyeldin, and he confirmed it is taking over.

I did not say that.

What I said is you should continue to maintain your module as long as there
is demand/interest in doing so. In parallel, if you are willing to submit
patches to simple paypal, then please do so as well.

My response did not take into account that Lee's module is not listed
anymore (which I only knew when reading this email).

As Gerhard explained, no releases means module gets delisted automatically.

Update it, create a tag and it will reappear.
--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com