[development] Perm for setting RTBC - Re: RTBC - how does it work?

Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines chad at apartmentlines.com
Tue Jul 3 15:59:21 UTC 2007

to this excellent list i would like to add:
- the ability to manually subscribe/unsubscribe to/from an issue.
the 'my issues' queue would be much friendlier if this level of
intelligence was added. my 'my issues' screen currently has about 5
pages, maybe 3 of which contain issues where i left a passing
comment, and am no longer focusing on.
- somebody mentioned it before, but let's make sure it's counted: a
way to perform some mass operations on the results of the search
page. like mass changing the status of issues, or mass assigning/
unassigning.
- this may be reaching a little, but AJAX teasers for issues?

i think the above would help to make the search results pages operate
more like a 'command center' for patch reviews.