[development] Perm for setting RTBC - Re: RTBC - how does it work?

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:24:57 UTC 2007

On 03 Jul 2007, at 10:53, Neil Drumm wrote:
> For finding the advanced search, I know how to get to it in 2 clicks
> starting logged into Drupal.org with the contributor block turned on.
> I found a non-obvious 3-click route when logged out- the release
> announcement and then the bug reports link. I'm not sure it is a
> problem, but it could be, especially for new users.

My Firefox toolbar is filled with bookmarks that point into the issue
tracker.  For example, now we're in code freeze mode, I added several
new bookmarks.  One of these is a link to all the bugfixes for the
trunk that are RTBC (i.e. excludes features and tasks).  It makes it
a one click operation. :-)