[development] Listen

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:49:48 UTC 2007

In regards to this - I did try to highlight to the devel list
small/discrete features that were marked RTBC, but possibly
overlooked: http://groups.drupal.org/node/4943

Probably it was too little too late, and perhaps points out what a
valuable service Augustin provided during the D5 cycle.  Maybe
recruiting a couple people (especially those interested in
contributing but without the desire to file/review core patches) to
compile such analyses of the issue queue during the D7 cycle would
help the process?

-Peter