[development] RTBC - how does it work?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed Jul 4 05:26:22 UTC 2007

As I mentioned, open season for random requests for improvement is
over.  If you actually want something to change, you have 2 options:

1) Add it to the wiki:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/4970

2) File an issue about it.

In the case of this RTBC -> "Ready for committer review" proposal, I
just filled the issue:
http://drupal.org/node/156637

I'll be (maybe not so slowly) getting cranky again if people don't
start doing this themselves. ;)  Unless people volunteer to do what I
did and harvest all these emails for potentially good ideas and turn
them into issues, the good ideas get lost and never materialize.  We
don't want all talk and no improvement.  So, if you think something
needs to get done, put it somewhere it has a chance of ever getting
worked on.

Thanks,
-Derek

p.s. If you do or don't like a specific idea, comment in the
corresponding issue (or if there isn't one yet, on the wiki) so that
there's a clear history to read, instead of sorting through dozens/
hundreds of emails on this list.  Thanks.