[development] Go PHP 5, Go!

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Wed Jul 4 22:17:50 UTC 2007

More precisely, industry is mostly locked on the yearly period, notably for
budgeting considerations, hence once-a-year or once-every-other-year
releases, and multi-year support plans for enterprise-bound software,
instead of several-times-a-year.

So, if indeed we resumed a once-a-year schedule, updating every second
release would make sense.