[development] Maintainer needed for Flexiconvert (Flexinode to CCK converter)

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Thu Jul 5 17:04:17 UTC 2007

Hi Gang,

There are still a fair number of poor souls trapped in the world of
Flexinode and therefore stuck at Drupal 4.7.  I wrote flexiconvert after
I made the transition, but it is the nature of the beast that no really
needs this module more than once. In the meantime, it has collected a
fair number of patches as people work through their own particular edge
cases. Which I have been neglecting.  Any chance that someone (maybe
someone connected with CCK or Flexinode) would be up for taking over
maintainership, and help lead these people into the promised land of
Drupal 5 and 6?

thanks,
-tao