[development] help needed to polish the new menu system

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:35:02 UTC 2007

Dear Developers,

While Karoly took the lead and I have contributed (along with
webernet, Shakur, and others), we still need help to polish things.
I'm trying to maintain an accurate list of issues here:

http://groups.drupal.org/node/4850

Some are pretty easy, while others are more suited for those who want
to learn in more detail (and help perfect) the D6 menu system.  For
most or all of these there is an existing patch (that needs work) or
we have imagined already the outline of the change and can explain
what's needed.

So, please look at this list and see where you can help.

Thanks,

-Peter