[development] associate dates to nodes

Alex Moreno al3xmor3no at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 07:31:16 UTC 2007

Good moorning,

i´m newbie developing on drupal, so please beard with me.

I need to know if this is possible to do and where should i read more
documentation... the question is that i need to associate different dates to
each node created. The working should be similar to a reservation system in
a hotel. The administrator must be able to insert new houses or bedrooms and
the annonymous users must be able to associate dates in nodes, having in
mind that the same node cannot have the same date associated... Do i need to
develop a module or is it possible to make it easier in any other way?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
best regards.