[development] associate dates to nodes

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:58:58 UTC 2007

The short answer is that you want to create special content types
(reservation), and then, using the content construction kit module (cck:
http://drupal.org/project/cck) add the appropriate fields, including the
date field, supported by the date field module  (
http://drupal.org/project/date).

Read as much of the documentation as you can to get started, this opens up a
whole new world, and is what sets drupal apart as a CMS.

It's a jungle out there.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar