[development] Question about Drupal performance

Lennart Borgman (gmail) lennart.borgman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:34:59 UTC 2007

Hi Ramiro,

Thanks. If you imagine some ten thousands of people going to a meeting,
will Drupal be a good CMS for the information they need and create? I
guess this meeting will involve a lot of discussions and comments.

I have read that Drupal has been used a lot for different political
campaigns. This would be something similar.

- L