[development] Question about Drupal performance

Ramiro Gómez web at ramiro.org
Mon Jul 9 22:19:47 UTC 2007

Hi Lennart,

Drupal's great flexibility brings some drawbacks regarding performance,
many DB requests, function calls etc. But it depends a lot on how many
and which modules you enable and how many blocks, links etc. you display
on your pages. Drupal's cache works very good and greatkly increases
performance. An additional op code cache will help too. Moreover there
are some 3rd party cache modules.

- yaph

--
Ramiro Gómez

Software developer with focus on content management systems,
SEO, and open source.

Websites:
www.ramiro.org
www.seo-expert-blog.com