[development] drupal.org is down <eom>

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Tue Jul 10 20:54:30 UTC 2007

Can we provide you guys with a temporary mirror until you get the current
setup straightened out?  www2.drupal.org or something?

I'm offering.

Jonathan Lambert

--
Jonathan Lambert
Principal & CEO
Email: j at workhabit.com
Phone: 415-376-7274

WorkHabit, Inc. (Formerly FireBright, Inc.)
http://www.workhabit.com/
http://www.workhabit.org/