[development] Better documentation for working with uploaded files?

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Fri Jul 13 14:21:18 UTC 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 9:26 PM, David Cohen wrote:

> Interestingly, I am working right now on an API module to help with
> exactly this sort of thing.  It's not as easy as it should be.

Thanks!

> Also, if you use CCK, you may find the filefield module is just
> what you
> need, except for the part about where it is saved.

Unfortunately, not only is the location where it is being saved very
important, I also need to specify the names for the uploaded files,
and I'm not working with nodes...

Ricky

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.