[development] Documentation proposal: Forms

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat Jul 14 05:26:33 UTC 2007

Two thumbs up on this. To clarify, this would apply to the 'builder
functions' that directly assemble the form arrays. @see links would
be used to connect the builder functions to their respective submit
and validate handlers; only the builder functions themselves would
use @ingroup form. It's a logical way to divide things, I think, and
would make navigating around the API namespace a lot easier.

--Jeff